Monday, May 4, 2009

Hay hay it`s SmudgeKWOOD!

It`s Christian again to say more stuff. I`m moderate to say I`m on the hunt for some cash cause I recently found a cool computer animation program, so I [we] can start making movies!!! Therefore, added to the PSMS contest will be a movie preview!!!!!!!!! Yeah, we`re all fine now. I recently cleaned out my computer [no internet access on it] it went from 180 MB to 30 GB of free space! Whoa. Did you ever see the link to this site on youtube? If so, hi! Sorry, uhhh, oh, I almost forgot. I recently found out how to hack the World of Goo™ Goo balls! I made them squares, but they look so cool. Hey, lemme know a good program to convert audio into ogg files. I tryed one program, it said to get a 50 dollar upgrade. Huh? Anyone post pics yet? No. A sample will be coming shortly. I forgot to mention in my 1st post for the anything-you-want catigory [PSMS] Please nothing innapropriate. There`s been a couple groups going around looking for sites that allow free picture model posting, and post, uhhhhhhhhh... yeah. I accidentally click on a labtop ad and one of those groups came up. =(Expect a post from one of our really cool members Grace soon... -sent from my DSi

No comments:

Post a Comment